INSIDESTORIES.CO.IN BANNER

ads header

Vinita Joshi Thakkar: Crime Patrol Actors and Actresses


Vinita Joshi Thakkar, the girl who played role of Zeenath in an episode.

Vinita was last seen on the television as Ritika Joshi or Ritz in Star Plus daily soap Navya. In Navya she was playing childhood friend of lead actress Saumya Seth. Vinita does not have any background related to glamor world and did not take any training for acting still her cute look and brilliant onscreen acting has made a huge fan following of her.

Vinita says, "I am not at all from and acting background and it is just a chance that I become actress.". She added, "From my school days I knew what I wants and for this I used to participate in most of the extra- curricular activities in school. Now I can say that my all childhood work helped me to get my first serial :)".

More photos of can be found here:
photos.app.goo.gl/mUf84CJjYvw7i16n7


« Previous Post
title loading...
Next Post »
...title loading

Post a Comment

0 Comments