Saturday, January 1, 2011

Inside story of your choice for any Crime Patrol Dastak Season 4 episode

Hi Friends,
If you are looking for a Crime Patrol story and could not found the inside/real story of the episode here in my blog, write below in the Facebook Comment section or mail me on

I will try to provide you the real story of that case.

Thanks a lot for appreciating my effort to make the blog famous and thanks to you all for visiting my blog again and again.

Hope you will visit again....


अगर आप क्राइम पट्रोल के किसी एपिसोड की वास्तविक कहानी ढूंढ रहे हैं और वो ब्लॉग में नहीं मिल रही है तो आप नीचे फेसबुक कम्मेंट बॉक्स, ब्लॉगर कमेंट बॉक्स में उस कहानी के बारे में या मेल आईडी: पे मेल कर सकते हैं।

हम कोशिश करेंगे की आपके लिए वो कहानी के पीछे की कहानी प्रस्तुत कर सकें।

हमारे उत्साह वर्धन करने के लिए और ब्लॉग को प्रसिद्द बनाने के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद्।

हमें उम्मीद है आप फिर से ये ब्लॉग देखेंगे......
As we already have said that we are not part of Crime Patrol TV series on Sony TV, if any one want to submit a story they can write on SET India website at write to crime patrol section. We are not sure they will revert you back or not.


  1. I want to touch your feet for maintaining this blog. Whoever you are..hats off to you...

    All the best to you. Please feel free to take help from me if you want. My E-mail is