INSIDESTORIES.CO.IN BANNER

ads header

Gulki Joshi: Crime Patrol Actors and Actresses


Most Well Known Star Cast
Gulki Joshi daughter of well-known writer Arachana Shintre Joshi and director Rakesh Joshi, is known for her lead role as Sugni on Zee TV's Phir Subeh Hogi. After that, she mostly appeared on Crime Patrol Dastak.

Gulki born on 17th Jan 1990 in Indore. She spent her childhood in Delhi and Mumbai. During her schooling, she was an active girl about participating in School dramas. Days spent in Delhi she also likes to do stage shows so she was chosen as the lead role in Zee TV's Phir Subeh Hogi.

She talks about her journey so far, "My mother says that ever since I have gained consciousness, I have wanted to become an actor. Apparently, the acting bug bit me big time when I saw Sushmita Sen being crowned Miss Universe on television and since then there has been no looking back. I was too young to remember this but my family keeps reminding me of the incident. My friends were shocked when they came to know that I had bagged the lead role of a primetime show as I was never too keen to do daily soaps, which involved the rona-dhona rigmarole. But the Eureka moment in my life happened when I read the script; heard the character sketch and auditioned for the role. After that, I was clear in my head that Sugni of Phir Subah Hogi will be my launchpad as this is exactly the kind of role I was waiting for." Another achievement for Gulki was that she was in the lead role of 1st episode of Crime Patrol Season 4. The episode was based on the assassination of Delhi girl Radhika Tanwar and she played Radhika's role as Sarika Chatwal.

Currently, she can be seen playing leads the role of a cop in Sony TV's comic serial Maddam Sir where she is playing the role of Senior Inspector Hasina Malik. Bhavika Sharma, Yukti Kapoor are her co-stars in this serial.

Episodes roped in Gulki Joshi

Visit a photo album here:
photos.app.goo.gl/cERARFtE6dzyzq9x6


« Previous Post
title loading...
Next Post »
...title loading

Post a Comment

0 Comments