Sunday, September 11, 2016

Aleeza Khan: Crime Patrol Cast & Crew

Most Well Known Star Casts

Episodes played by Aleeza Khan
Besides acting Aleeza Khan loves dancing and she also got trained as a dancer. She always wanted to perform as a dancer on screen but till now did not get any chance to do. About her acting profession she says, "Acting was itself a challenge for me and I had to rise above through hard work."

She also wanted to become an Air Hostess but as the things places in place, she became an actress. Actress Kajol is her idol and she wants to become like her, "I Always want to be like Kajol. I try to look like her, dress like her and I wish I could perform like her" Besides Crime Patrol and Savdhan India, she has acted in many TV serials like Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara, Love U Zindagi, Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga, Detective Karan, Lal Kothi Alvida, Apne Mere Apne, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyan


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. 6.सख्ती दिखाने पर टीचर की हत्या, दोनों आरोपी छात्र हिरासत में
    Read More


Share your thoughts with the Post...