INSIDESTORIES.CO.IN BANNER

ads header

Shipra Rastogi: Crime Patrol Actors and Actresses


Talented Shipra Rastogi did her masters in Journalism and Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University. Apart from acting, she loves photography also.

She says, "I am very hardworking, dedicated, determined and a passionate person. I believe in myself and trust my talent. I have a great interest in photography."

Most Well-known Star Casts


Recently she was featured in Rahul Arya's YouTube Video
where she is giving a strong message to the country on
#MeToo and #LogKyaKahenge movement.
You can watch the video here 👆🏻 👆🏻 👆🏻

Source: https://www.talentrack.in

More photos of can be found here:
photos.app.goo.gl/TWaiEykhkqwUgtZD9


« Previous Post
title loading...
Next Post »
...title loading

Post a Comment

0 Comments